Monday, January 3, 2011

Honey & Lemon

This recipe is easy and simple, you only need honey and one lemon that you either find at home or at your grocery shop.

It is recommended to use fresh lemon and 100% pure honey.

Ingredient:
1 tbs honey
1/2 squeezed lemon ( fresh lemon juice)

you mix both in a small bowl or container. You can use it in the morning or before applying your make up. it makes you feel and look fresh.

Appication

I use this mixture on my face in the morning or whenever I'm going out. At first I clean my face with my facial cleanser  Effaclar Purifying Gel,then I apply the mixture with my hand but you cal also use a brush, leave it in till it is completely dry or for 10 min like I do. then wash your face with warm water. Apply your daily routine facial prep and make up and you are ready for a beautiful day with a radiant clean skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts