Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to Beauty and Soul, I will be talking about my home made recipes for your beauty and your soul. I've always been interested in beauty products but mainly one that you can make at home. I grew up watching my mom mix her own hair masks, or make her own body products using either oils, clays, yogurt, honey or plants. Here I want to share those recipes with everybody hoping they will come in handy for you my friends.

My interest is also in learning and teaching how one can heal his/her own soul.  Though we human being are different one from another, but we function in the same way we all need water and air to survive, we need our organs to live... etc. besides that we also share the same emotions, everybody knows what sad means, lonely means, happy or loved, I believe we all have some feelings that affect us more than others due to the circumstances and the experiences we've been through. It is time you take control of those feelings and understand them better. In this area I would share books or research that have been proven to work and what are their advantages and disadvantages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts