Thursday, February 3, 2011

Coconut Banana Diet By Darrell




I found this very interesting diet plan that helped Darrell loose 20lbs in only 2 weeks. It's true that it would be nice to loose that much in such a short time. 



Darrell used to eat 2 to 3 bananas in the morning and evening time, and throughout the day he would slice a fresh coconut and eat the inside. He also drunk lot of water during these two weeks. 

In my case I will substitute banana sometimes with pear, apple, and oranges just so I don't get bored of the same thing all the time.

I think you can also make a Pina Colada but with no added sugar, since all you need is Banana and coconut !!


As I find out several studies that proves the benefits of coconut I fee like running to a grocery store to get one for myself. Coconut contains both medium and short fatty acids which helps reduce excessive weight. ( to find out more click on the benefits of coconut) 
Hence it is highly recommended to use coconut oil instead of sunflower oil or butter when cooking. 

Though it is interesting, I'm afraid it doesn't contain all the required nutritive elements we are supposed to have daily. Nevertheless if you are looking to loose wait in a short time I think this is the best way. 


 It doesn't sound all that bad ;)





By Darrell 

"I went on a diet of coconuts and bananas for two weeks and lost an amazing 20 lbs. This as before I read any of the material available on the net. What I did was to crack a whole, fresh coconut then clean the meat. I would snack on it all day long and wash it down with plenty of water. Drinking lots of water is important when dieting to flush out the system, and it kept me from choking on the coconut. I would also eat 2 or 3 bananas in the morning and again in the late afternoon. Every 3 to 4 days I would eat a sensible meal as a treat. This worked so fast that the people around me were worried that I was sick!! I highly recommend this diet if you are serious ablut lossing weight."  ( see comments of the article in this link 

<script type="text/javascript">

  var _gaq = _gaq || [];
  _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-21764621-2']);
  _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);

  (function() {
    var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true;
    ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
    var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
  })();

</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts